"RDA" means Riding for the Disabled Association, A Charity Registered in England & Wales (No 244108) and Scotland (No SC039473). Riding for the Disabled Association Incorporating Carriage Driving A UK Company Limited by Guarantee No 5010395.
"Website" means www.rda-southeastregion.org.uk
"You", "your" and "yours" means the person(s) accessing the website.
"We", "us" and "our" means RDA.
"Material" means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or your use of the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Material on this website
- Material on our website is provided for information purposes only.
- Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information on the website we do not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or reliability.
- We may make changes to the material on the website at any time without notice.
- Certain information on the website may contain typographical or other errors or be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such information.
- We and any third parties referred to on the website assume no responsibility for how you use the information provided through the website.
External links policy
- Where we provide links to other websites, we do so for information purposes only.
- We are not responsible for the content or accessibility of any other websites or pages linking to or from our website or social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- We have not verified the content of any such websites and links to other websites do not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites.
- If you choose to follow links to other websites you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
Use of the Website and Copyright
You may access, view and download copies of material contained in the non-password protected parts of the website as long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and:
- you use the material for information purposes and for your non-commercial, personal use only;
- all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are kept on the material; and
- you do not modify, reproduce, display, distribute the material or perform the material for any public use without prior written consent from RDA.
The website is intended for people accessing it from within the United Kingdom. We cannot guarantee the site or the information it contains complies with or is appropriate for use in other countries.
Whilst we try to ensure that the website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage) or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with your use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), fraud, or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter.
If your use of the website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of your equipment, software or data, you assume all costs of this.
Privacy and Data Protection
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check back regularly because the amended Terms and Conditions will apply to your continued use of the website. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be extended or superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the website.
Contacting us about our Terms and Conditions
If you are uncertain about anything in these Terms and Conditions please contact us.
Discover how RDA members can benefit from carriage driving, including those who are usually unable to ride.
Find your nearest RDA South East region group, including contact details and the number of spaces available.
Keep up with all the latest news and announcements from across the RDA South East region.